Saturday-Friday, OCTOBER 19-25, 2019
Seaside Oregon Counseling Retreat
Sponsored by CrossRoads Counseling of the Rockies,
Buena Vista, Colorado
Seeking help for your marriage?
Are you and your spouse wrestling with one or more of these issues?
- Personal or relational crisis
- Recurring and unresolved conflicts
- Addictive behaviors that interfere with healthy relationships
- Feeling distant and disconnected from your spouse
- Bitterness and resentment cycle with your spouse
- Sense of hopelessness and helplessness about your marriage
Crossroads Counseling provides you with an opportunity to address these issues by integrating biblical principals with effective treatment methods in a 7-day intensive counseling retreat.
Step out in faith today and get the help you need.
The week includes:
- Three hours daily therapy sessions tailored to your needs.
- Counselors who are experienced licensed therapists.
- Daily biblically integrated teaching group on problem issues, including couple communication.
- Private one-bedroom condo equipped with a complete kitchen.
- Total of 18 hours of counseling, 10 hours of group, couple temperament analysis testing, and 7 nights lodging. (Meals are not included).
- Price is $4,200 and will include all counseling, group sessions, testing, and lodging.
- A deposit of 50% of the fees is required with reservation; remainder due before October 1.
Much More Than a Retreat, Crossroads Counseling is a Life-Changing Experience!
This counseling retreat begins with an important orientation on Saturday evening (Oct 19) and ends with a closing session on Friday evening (Oct 25). Your condo will be reserved for you with check-in on Saturday afternoon (Oct 19) and checkout on Saturday (Oct 26).
For more information or to register: