Are you plagued by depression, anxiety and/or addiction? Personal crisis, depression, anxiety, low self-worth, grief and loss, addictions and shame can inhibit one's capacity to enjoy life. CrossRoads Counseling of the Rockies offers a concentrated and highly focused format that provides a safe environment and in-depth understanding of problems unique to men as well as tools to deal with them more effectively.
Don't put off intensive therapy for fear you are stuck in this place of emotional or mental anguish forever. Using Brief Intensive Therapy Programs our experienced and effective therapists will guide you through the healing process and bring renewed vitality to your life.
WHAT MAKES THE CROSSROADS DIFFERENCE?
- Christ-centered approach with lasting results.
- Private sessions 3 hours daily.
- Accelerated progress and healing.
- Revitalized heart connection with God.
- Safe and confidential environment.
- Heart transformation resulting in relational breakthrough.
- Addressing root causes not just symptom relief.
- Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Effective tools for the ongoing journey of recovery.